This is a great fresh salad I love to make when I feel like something tasty and delicious but all the same healthy.
1/3 cup (90g) bottled basil pesto
2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
4 organic chicken breast fillets
6 medium egg tomatoes, halved
125g baby rocket leaves
1 tablespoon olive oil
fresh parmesan to serve
1. combine the pesto and balsamic vinegar in a bowl.
2. place the chicken and tomatoes on a lined tray; brush half the pesto mixture over both.
3. cook the tomato on a heated oiled grill plate until just softened.
4. cook the chicken on the same grill until browned and cooked all the way through. Slice thickly.
5. in a large bowl, toss the chicken, tomato, rocket, oil and remaining pesto mixture.
6. serve with a little fresh parmesan and enjoy!
Gluten free – wheat free