Chips are a great side for any meal, especially a barbeque! So why not try these delicious honey roasted parsnip and sweet potato chips for a flavoursome, healthy side dish.
Side serving for 4
1 medium sweet potato
2 tbsp golden honey
sea salt and pepper
fresh grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat a fan forced oven to 180C
2. Wash and chop the parsnips and sweet potato into 7cm sticks, like chips.
3. Place the chopped veggies onto a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and honey and season with salt and pepper.
4. Roast in the oven for about 30 minutes or until the chips are golden and crispy.
5. To serve, sprinkle with grated Parmesan and extra honey to taste.
*These chips are great served alongside beef burgers and salad.
Gluten free – Wheat free