This is a serious winner! Deliciously moist and decadent. It should be nice and crusty on the top and velvety smooth and moist in the centre. And it’s great when you come across those lovely chunks of white chocolate. Yum.
375g unsalted butter
375g good quality dark chocolate* (Greens or lindt 70%)
6 large eggs
1 tbsp vanilla extract
500g caster sugar
225g Doves Gluten Free plain flour.
1 tsp salt
150g chopped walnuts
150g good quality white chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Heat the oven to 180C/fan and line a 33x23cm brownie tin
2. Place the butter and dark chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water until the mixture is melted and velvety.
3. In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla together.
4. Beat the sugar mixture into the chocolate. Then add the flour and nuts and combine.
5. Pour the mixture into the prepared brownie tin. Sprinkle the chopped white chocolate over the mixture, pressing the pieces into the centre.
6. Bake for 25 minutes or until the top is nice and crusty but the centre is still gooey and delicious.
7. Allow the brownie to stand for 10 minutes and then cut and serve warm. Amazing.
Gluten Free – Wheat Free