225g unsalted butter
225g Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
225g caster sugar
4 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking powder
1. Heat the oven to 180C/fan. Prepare two 12 hole cupcake trays with paper liners. Simply halve the recipe if you just want 12.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and baking powder. Make sure the mixture is very smooth to ensure the perfect cupcake.
3. Spoon into prepared cupcake tin, making sure the batter is evenly distributed.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 16-20 minutes, making sure the cupcakes don’t brown too much on top.
5. Remove from oven and allow cakes to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tray and placing on a wire rack to cool completely.
Gluten Free – Wheat Free